Powered by Max Banner Ads
The Social Media Business Club on 18 Dec – Great Networking, Presentations on Cyber Fraud and Social Media Advertising, More Networking + Party Games!
This Christmas Someone Is Going To Lose Their Identity!
There is a common misconception that identity fraud only happens against individuals however businesses are equally at risk. At this event Darren Hodder, SVP Cyber Fraud Intelligence at CSCSS (The Centre for Strategic Cyberspace + Security Science) will examine risks of identity fraud via social media. During this session someone will lose their online identity…
This presentation is a part of the Social Media Business Club Christmas Event. This is a club that will be held on the third Wednesday of every month. The events will be a mix of business networking and practical ‘case study’ / ‘how to’ social media business presentations followed by fun relationship building activities.
The social Media Business Club – Christmas Special Book here
Serious Networking, Top Speakers and Fun, Fun, Fun
- 18.00 Business networking – complimentary mince pie, tea and coffee and you can also buy drinks at the bar
- 18.45 Peter Wilkinson from Peter.uk.com – Social media advertising on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook: How to get a laser focus on your market.
- If you have a niche market you need to focus your social media advertising and blend it into your overall marketing mix. Peter will show you how you can do this so you are reaping maximum ROI.
- 19.15 Darren Hodder Vice President, Cyber Fraud Intelligence at The Centre for Strategic Cyberspace + Security Science CSCSS – Identity Theft: What is Your Social Media Footprint?
- Examining your social media footprint
- Case Study: A virtual identity theft
- Making better use of search tools in conducting investigations
- 19:45 Party games and more networking